Thursday, September 2, 2010
Moving Day
The kids are back in school and I'm gratefully getting back to work in the studio. The only problem is that I've discovered that someone has moved in while I was "away". Spiders. I get SO incredibly creeped out by spiders. They make my skin crawl. I've just done battle with some HUGE ones and I've got serious heebie jeebies. I considered photographing their remains but can't bring myself to face their giant bodies again as I fear they might inhabit my dreams for nights to come. Trust me. They were big and scary. I had to retreat to the house for a break from it all. I know, I know... spiders kill lots of other bugs. I just wish they didn't have to do it my studio space. I'm refusing to let them move in for good. As I type this, I hear Kristin Davis singing that little theme song tune from Miss Spider's Sunny Patch Friends cartoon and I'm feeling a twinge of guilt. Sadly for the spiders, it's only a very small twinge.
Labels:
back to school,
guilt,
Kristin Davis,
Miss Spider,
spiders
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment