Tuesday, August 24, 2010

August, oh August...

...where have you GONE!?!? Hands down, August is turning out to be routinely my most incredibly unproductive month for ceramics! I think it's a combination of having the kids home, family trips (note - these are not "vacations") and prepping for back to school. I've got a pile of work to do and need to get out in my studio to crank it out. Instead, we've been hosting house guests, doing 14 loads of laundry (I kid you not) from our trip to Idaho and shopping for soccer cleats, school supplies, etc... *sigh*. Only 7 more days until BACK TO SCHOOL! Yes, the count down has begun.

I haven't died. I just haven't posted in a while. ;-) I'm looking forward to the groove of a routine that September brings. Well, everything except for making lunches.

Here are some pictures from Idaho where we created lots of dirty laundry.
HUCKLEBERRIES! Purple gold. (At LEAST this features a ceramic bowl!)

Fishing for Idaho trout.

Yahoo Corrals

Breakfast at Shore Lodge

Serious Castle Building

Hiking to Duck Lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment