I've had a couple of inivitations to show in November and December for the holidays. I haven't felt like I've had enough inventory to do that yet, but I'm getting there. This big load that I'm working on will help. I'm going to do the indoor show that's in Bellevue and then set a goal to do the outdoor post Thanksgiving show in Oregon next year. Showing outdoors requires more gear that I need to aquire - like a canopy tent, signage, shelving, etc... I'm going to see if my sister in law, Milagra, wants to share a tent with me to show. She makes amazing hand stamped pendants. Check out her shop on Etsy at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7677218 We wear her pieces all the time and gets lots of compliments. They make great gifts! She made me a beautiful "secret message" pendant that I just love. Mine message says "Do you... dream, create, wish, make, love, make"
No comments:
Post a Comment