Sunday, October 25, 2009

Clay on the Brain

It's been a really crazy couple of weeks with my Mom job the past two weeks. I've been clocking some serious volunteer hours at the kids' school and it's put me behind with my ceramics job. I spent the entire day yesterday (and most of the late night/early morning) catching up on glazing. I've got two celebration plates in the kiln that I'm hoping will turn out well. Here is a photo of one of the plates as I painted the text on the bisqued pot.



I also glazed up a big batch of tiles for a holiday project. I took over the kitchen yesterday glazing up my pots and tiles. I also glazed up a bunch of test tiles for the kids' school Art Docent program. I've been working on getting all the ceramics supplies straightened out and ordered there. We're holding a clay training class for the Art Docents this week. Yes, I've got clay on the brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment