Saturday, June 12, 2010

Tumbler Love

This tumbler set is getting a lot of Etsy Treasury love lately - they are featured in the Chocolate Lime Treasury and Brown and Green Treasury - both shown below. Green and brown seem to be the "it" color combo this year. It reminds me of the blue and brown combo that was so popular not long ago.

It's interesting to watch the trends of color combinations that we see in clothing and home decor. I've been seeing a lot of brown and black featured together lately - like the many of the items in this Coffee Break Treasury.

Personally, I won't be sad if I never see a revival of the salmon pink and seafoam green color combo that was so popular back in the late 80's/early 90's. Do you remember it - the Southwest themed colors that were everywhere? I'm sure there were others - ah yes, neon (pink, yellow, green) and black. That was big when I was in college. My kids had neon day at school on Friday. Is that making a come back too? No neon glazes here. :-)

What other color combinations of yesteryear am I missing?

No comments:

Post a Comment