Monday, April 20, 2009

Shoot the Moon



This morning I was messing around with some artwork for a new Shoot the Moon tile. I'm hoping to make it up in clay tomorrow. Back when we lived in Sacramento, I had a card business called "Shoot the Moon". Then I had three kids in less that two and a half years and well... the card business was no longer possible. The name Shoot the Moon is still with me and though it no longer represents cards, it does represent taking chances and going for it - like shooting the moon in Hearts.
Here are a couple of versions I came up with. Do you have a preference? I'm eager to see how they come out in clay -it's always a bit different than on paper.
The sun has been out in Seattle - everyone is "sun happy" - good moods abound. I hope it continues. Wednesday, I'm going to go see the film Who Does She Think She Is? with my friend Christy. It's finally coming to Seattle! We both are looking forward to a night out - although Christy is liking more deserving. She has four kids - Kindergarten age and under - including a set of twins and a one year old. My hats off to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment