Friday, February 18, 2011

The Napper


Wedding Tumblers waiting for the Napper
I am wrapping up what's amounted to the busiest week of the year, so far, for me.  The kids had a crazy schedule of rehearsals, concerts, activities, appointments and class projects.  I had meetings, doctor's appointments, taught three clay classes, finished up some custom orders and completed a large order for a wedding.  I finally shut down last night (this morning) around 2 am and I'm ready for a big nap today.  Sisu Bill jokes that I sleep when the kiln is firing.  It reminds me of when the kids were all little and I'd nap when they all napped.  There was a time when we had three kids two years old and under - it makes me tired just thinking about it.  Although in this case, the "baby" is doing anything but napping.  While some people name their kilns, I haven't yet.  Perhaps I should call it "the napper".  I kind of like that.  TGIF. 


Memories of Crazy Days - Ages 3, 1, 3
 
Heritage Day Project


No comments:

Post a Comment