Saturday, May 2, 2009

Crazy Faces




Lately I've found myself squishing failed thrown pots into faces on the wheel like we used to do in a class I took for years in Sacramento. I miss those art friends and long for the studio company and idea sharing that I had in Linnell's Studio (I wish I'd taken some pictures) and Jane's Studio (I found a picture of it that I took during a show in September 2006 - see above and note how CLEAN it is!). I can be rather chatty (okay, I AM rather chatty) so the solitude is sometimes deafining for me in a crazy way. I find myself listening to books on tape, my favorite new CD, shuffling it on the iPod or trying to catch up with friends and family if I can catch them on the phone - thank goodness for headsets. I'm still working on getting Sequoia to talk. He "speaks" but it's just a woof. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment