
One of my soap dispensers is featured in a current Etsy Treasury called "Pink and Purple". http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=103648
I'm looking forward to being productive in the New Year! Juggling my varying jobs has always been my challenge. My goal for 2010 is to be more structured with my time so that I go into the studio like I'm going to work. I'm not meaning that it feel like "work", but rather that it be on my schedule to commit the time to potting. That's my challenge. I love to work with clay, it's just that there are so many things pulling me so many ways through out the day that I often put it off and then end up staying up into the wee hours of the night to get things completed. Sleep gets missed and then it's all downhill from there. Sleep. That's another thing on my list of priorities for this year. To get more of it. We'll see how that one goes. I've struggled with that forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment